Report a pet missing
When your pet goes missing
If the worst case scenario happens and your beloved pet gets lost or runs off, reporting them missing is the first thing you need to do.
Using our mobile app or website, we've made it as quick and simple as possible to alert our users within five miles of your location to help you in your search.
Reporting your pet missing on our mobile app is really easy:
- open the app, login if you are not already and click on "Your pets"
- you'll see a list of your pets - next to the one that is lost, click on "Report Missing"
- you will now see a page with your pet on and a map of your current location, simply move the marker by clicking and dragging it to where you lost your pet and then click on "Report Missing"
- that's it and the alert is sent out within seconds to our app users and anyone who enters the area until your pet is found
Reporting your pet missing is just as easy on our website:
- from your user area, from the main page (or pets page), click "Report Missing" under the pet that you have lost
- set the location they were lost, either select from your saved locations, search for a place or postcode or mobile users can geo-locate their current position
- move the marker by clicking and dragging it to where you lost your pet and then click on "Report Missing"
- your pet has now been reported missing and details sent to all our mobile app users within a five mile radius
On the website, you additionally have a custom "missing pet page" that you can share on Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels - the more people you tell, the more can help look for your pet.